- Tidy Up has a one-hour window arrival time. Please allow our staff 1 hour in between your scheduled appointment to arrive, being that we normally serve two clients a day, per employee
- We will impose a $25 rescheduling fee for any cancellation that’s not within our cancellation time frame. All reschedules must be done at least 48-Hours (Two Days) before your scheduled appointment. However, we will follow all extreme weather alerts.
- Tidy Up offers same day scheduling, if available, for a flat fee of $25, added to any normal package price. (Good for last minute occasions)
- We kindly ask that you clear your home of any obstructing and/or delicate items before we arrive. We want to make sure that we dedicate every second to cleaning your home while keeping all of your precious items safe and sound!
- We are a pet friendly company however, we ask that you put away any pets while our cleaning experts are in your home. The home should be free, clear, and easily accessible when we arrive.
- We Accept Checks, Cash, and All Major Credit Cards as a form of payment
- Payments are due at the time of service. Any payment discrepancies should be handle by a Manager ONLY. Employees are not authorized to make any payment adjustments.
- There is a $25 check return fee on all returned checks. A return of two payments or more, will lead to an immediate termination of your services.
- There will be a 25% deposit on ALL deep cleaning packages, no exceptions. Only 5% of the deposit is refundable if canceled within 48 hours of your scheduled cleaning date.
- We kindly ask that clients do not share payment information with their referred clients. Every client has a customized cleaning package for their home and almost no package has the same exact pricing.